Boosting your Immune System with Parsley Dip
This is a great time of year for the colour green!
Do you notice the fresh herbs are starting to get cheaper and more plentiful in the shops? I even notice the bags are getting bigger.
Summer is the perfect time to boost your fresh herbs consumption. Not only are they packed full of nutrients, they also add such taste and flavour to your meals. Use them as a spread in a sandwich, a health boosting dip or as a topping on cooked fish and meat.
To be honest, You could use any herbs here: basil or coriander would work the best.
- 1 large bunch of parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Life long health begins with one recipe yet can continue with support and guidance. Click HERE for more
- Place the parsley and garlic in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Slowly pour in the oil and vinegar, while mixing. Season with salt and pepper.
Wheat free, gluten free, dairy free, sugar free