My 10 week "Find Yourself" online course is designed to help you slow down and reconnect with yourself. From this place of connection, you can build way of eating and living that suits you just perfectly. Starts 10th May.
What you get:
2 Weekly Emails:
- Each Tuesday you'll receive an email that will help you slow down and start to reflect on your health. It will probe you to explore what is important for you and your health.
- Each Friday, I'll teach you about all the basics of nutrition and what a balanced diet really looks like. Each email will contain a range of recipes or concepts for you to try out.
Playing with what Suits You:
- Over the week, its up to you! You can start playing with new ingredients, try out new recipe ideas, but most importantly, start finding out what works for you.
Heaps of Support and Advice:
- Don't worry, you don't have to do this alone. I'll be on hand to answer any questions or create suggestions that might work better for you. You'll have your own wellbeing coach for 10 weeks!
Tailored and Specialised:
- During Week 2/3 and then again in Week 6, we will do a 30 minute session over the PHONE or SKYPE to see how you are getting on and look at any personal adaptions that need to take place. This is where we really make this work about you.
By the end of the 10 weeks, you will have had the time to sit back, find yourself again and what suits you in terms of food and lifestyle habits. You will have developed a plan that is perfect for you, with tasty AND healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack suggestions. You will finally have a foundation that you can come back to again and again.
What you Need:
A sense of humour and element of playfulness. Good health is about coming back to yourself, and moving forward from a feeling of centeredness. Its about eating food bursting with flavour and life. You are going to have to try a few new things and taste some things don't like before you create something for you.
“I was always filled with good intentions, but never really knew where to start. I'd go on a huge diet on Monday and have lost my way by the end of the week. I needed to come back to myself and find a guide that was willing to journey with me. Lucy's programme gave me just that. I could do it my own way yet Lucy was always there if I needed any support or assistance. And I looked and felt super when summer came around.”