Are we not all looking for the same thing? We want to feel good so that we can live our lives to the best of our abilities. We want energy, vitality and connection.
Well, thats what I want, and thats what Food for Living is all about. Its about holistic nutrition: how food can help open the connection between mind, body and soul.
You might be at the point where you want to create a deeper connection to your health and your body and want to see how food can help you do this. My one on one nutrition sessions are great for this.
You might simply want a meal plan or a guidance on what a health boosting diet really looks like. Either choose one of my meal plans or I’ve hundreds of recipes and blogs for you to explore.
Or you might ready to start your journey towards improving your awareness of just how good you can feel. My online 12 week course course on living a health filled life is the perfect place to start.
Start today… why not?
I came down to breakfast today, only to realise I’d run out of oats! But wanting a nice bowl of piping hot winter grains, I searched the cupboards for some options.
I found a box of polenta and thought about turning it into some porridge. I created the tastiest breakfast and topped it with some fibre rich stewed apple and some toasted nuts and seeds.
- 1/2 cup of ground polenta
- 2 cups of water
- 1 pinch of salt
- A dash of cinnamon and vanilla extract
- Place the 2 cups of water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the salt and slowly whisk in the polenta.
- Lower the heat and simmer the mixture for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the vanilla and cinnamon.
- Serve immediately and top with your favourite porridge topping.
Gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, sugar freeÂ